Sunday, November 20, 2011

9-1-1 Part 4: THE LAST MANIFESTO






A whole day has passed, the night is upon me 

Market Street is beginning to stir 

I sit in the darkness tired and hungry... 

Tonight is the night I will lay down the Word 

Wet with confusion, my paper bag’s drooping...

Losing the crisp edge of my fashion statement... 

Drinking cold coffee, I look in the mirror 

The warrior is old, but beautifully attired... 

My entire getup: bag, robe and pistol... 

Would pitch my enemies into convulsions divine!!!

Time has come to start the battle 

The ghosts of comrades rally to my side 

My finger in the 9 hole, bent on destruction

Copping an attitude, I begin to dial...



“What is the nature of Your Problem, Mr. Webb?’

“Well, here goes MS. PIGGY, SINCE YOU ASKED!!!’



“I see a flock-boffing priest

In every pulpit

I see fascists in high places, 

Manipulating my World... 

I see good, honest people

Sucked into sorrow... 

Where ignorance and double-speak,

Enslaves and kills!

I see a whole generation 

Bordering on Madness!

In the anti-sex mysticism 

Of a hidden agenda!!! 

I see a christ-infected oligarchy

Of despots and kings!

Brainwashing our children 

Stealing them away!’

Behold, the Pallet of Bullets
We thought that we

Could turn the tide...

In the open sewers,

Of our land so fair...

We fought on

With no chance of winning...

A Revolution...

That would never end!

We have the smoking

Pallet of Bullets!

We have imaginations

Fragile shields!

We have the fangs
Of BRETON!

We have the pantaloons

Of DALI!

On the Executioner's foot...

We piss with glee

Splattering ourselves,

Waving at the hungry crowd...

Our hearts were in the right place

But our aim was just bad

So, if you are truly an artist,

DISTILL REALITY TO ENRICH MANKIND!

If your images are horrible,

IT'S BECAUSE LIFE AS A SLAVE IS HORRIBLE!

If your images are sacrilegious

THEY ARE LIKE RELIGION ITSELF!

If your images are gross or in bad taste

LET THE WORLD SEE THAT IT'S A DISGRACE!

MORALITY


Morality has no right to exist when it becomes the subterfuge

by which society enforces its State Religion

over the lives and aspirations of the young!!!

GOVERNMENT



Government has no right to exist when it robs the people

of their self-respect, when it destroys the world in the name

of us all, when the ashes of the weak and the powerless

sail through the air devoid of purpose,

or when in its wake a generation is programmed for annihilation!!!

RELIGION


Religion has no right to exist 
when its sole function is to hide the fact that mankind,

freed from guilt and oppression,

always acts in its own best interest

and generates the feelings of love and tolerance, brotherhood,

sisterhood and all that is natural is within a Finite System.

WAR


War Does Not Have The Right To Exist, 
fornicating in Greed, Power and Hate,

it is the Demon child of all three... 
to the Demise of us all ... 

to the Reduction of us al... 
to the Shame of us all!!!

How rich the world would truly be
 if all those killed in the name of some God

could again walk the earth 
and give the love of which they were capable...

devoid of the sanctimonious intervention of 
Morality, Government, and that God Dammed Religion!!!



If it reeks of Manifesto

READ IT WELL!!!

For art has no function

When it covers life’s SMELL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment