Sunday, November 20, 2011

9-1-1 Part 3: PATHOS


PATHOS

The candles of souls

Snuffed from stale air...

On the stairway to heaven

Cannot be re-lit...

Ending suddenly in the rafters

Of truth fucking clergy

That roll out church doors

And windows each Sunday

Down into the village

Of the sad and deserted

To burn the hands of vandals

And other wretched humans

That wander from the ditches...

Of white atomic powder...

To dial 9-1-1 with their only

Remaining finger!

“What is the nature of your problem, Sir?”

“Who said it was My Problem?!

I Was Raided By Predatory Christians, Ma'am

Who snuck in my studio to beat me up...

With their horrible brand of Psychedelic Smut.

My wiener duel with the bible-coated thug

I admit, gave me the best orgasm

I've had since LUNCH!!!”
"
"Just keep joking"

An evil chuckles hiss...

"A few more seconds

and we'll know where you live!!!”

I left my mouth running

In the 9-1-1 tub...

Which is rapidly filling

Their computers up!!!

Fire trucks, cops

And paramedics

Will show up in droves

For the public hanging

Firing squad, or

Brutal spanking

Or, whatever suits the

State today...

When they catch a painter with

Too much to say

No comments:

Post a Comment